RHINO ARMAFLOOR 500
ArmaFloor 500 is a New generation Poly coating with Polyaspartic technology system designed for long lasting, durable, UV proof, abrasion & impact resistance as well as Decorative Finish.
ArmaFloor500 is a two-component, colour stable allowing it to take UV exposure without colour shifts seen with other coating systems such as epoxies.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fast cure allowing rapid turnaround time; under normal conditions,
- Robust application window with the ability to apply at low temperatures and high humidity.
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Good UV resistance and high gloss characteristics.
- Bonds to virtually all substrates, including metals, woods, concrete, and fibreglass.
- Low VOC’s; environmentally friendly.
- Excellent durability as a base coat for ArmaFloor 400UHS Epoxy and ArmaFloor 500 polyaspartic floor coatings :
- Garage floors
- Restaurant floors
- Aeroplane Public Toilet with Rhino Aramafloor 500hangars
- Entry and lobby areas<
- Creates a durable, seamless lining that conforms to any shape and size, fills holes.
Rhino TUFF STUFF
Rhino TUFF STUFF is premium industrial coatings, it’s two-component, 100% solids (no VOCs, no solvents), exothermic, rapid curing, elastomeric polyurethane lining system.
TUFF STUFF is a thick “ grippy ” liner that provides maximum slip resistance for heavy industrial cargo whilst providing maximum protection against corrosion, dings and dents.
Rhino Tuff also acts as a potent electric insulation coating to prevent any electrical risks and the coating thickness from 1.5 mm to unlimited.
Rhino Linings unique features:
- Minimum of 3mm up to an unlimited thickness to meet the customer’s requirement.
- Fast curing time in 20 seconds
- Spray-on application creates a monolithic seamless lining, which conforms to any shape and size.
- Rubberised properties allow for application to surfaces to be vibration, expansion, contraction, movement, flexing, abrasion and impact.
- Good chemical resistance properties will suit harsh corrosion environments
- Bonds virtually to all substrates of any dimension, including all metals, concrete, wood and fibreglass.
- Stable working temperature from –40 °C to 79.4 °C.
- Waterproof Membrane, AS/NZ 4858:2004.
- Potable Water Membrane, AS/NZ 4020:2002.