EcoSeal - New Generation Waterproofing Coating
EcoSeal is a Poly-aspartic waterproofing membrane that uses leading-edge technology. Ecoseal is a self-priming, high-flexible waterproof membrane designed for commercial building roofs, decks, external walls and internal gutters or external surfaces where toughness and long-lasting protection are needed. Also, suitable for wooden structures that require the highest level of protection and appearance.
It is a liquid applied waterproofing membrane that can be applied by roller, brush or spray applications to create a durable seamless membrane for commercial and residential requirements, as well as a non-permeable wall tanking Liner.
EcoSeal is UV proof under New Zealand weather conditions.
Substantial Benefits of Eco Seal 100
- One-step application, no primer required unless applied to bitumen or silicon-based substrates
- Superior shore hardness
- Ideal viscosity supports roller, brush and spray applications
- Exceptional adhesion, bonds to multiple substrates
- Proprietary modified poly-aspartic technology produces a durable seamless membrane
- Environmentally friendly, solvent-free, isocyanate-free and VOC free
- Tested by independent ISO 90001 laboratory for 10,000 hours UV weathering
- Contains latest German technology components