ArmaFloor is a one of the best waterproofing product on the market, single component, fast curing elastomeric polyurethane. RhinoSeal SP800 is a user friendly, high build, permanently flexible waterproof membrane that exhibits excellent chemical resistance.
- ArmaFloor meets the requirements of AS/NZ3740 Class III.
- ArmaFloor complies with AS/NZ4654 for External Waterproofing Class III.
- ArmaFloor can be applied directly to scuffed powder coated and colour bond sheeting without the application of a primer.
- ArmaFloor adheres very well to Butynol coated surfaces that have been primed using Rhino prime.
- ArmaFloor can be applied using a brush, roller or by pouring onto substrate and spreading with a gauge rake.
- ArmaFloor can be subjected to pedestrian traffic after a minimum of 10 – 12 hours. This product is a high build, one coat application product.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fast cure allowing rapid turnaround time; under normal conditions,
- Robust application window with ability to apply at low temperatures and high humidity.
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Bonds to virtually all substrates, including metals, woods, concrete, and fibreglass.
- Medium VOC’s.
- Excellent durability as a base coat for ArmaFloor 400UHS Epoxy and ArmaFloor 500 polyaspartic floor coatings :
- Garage floors
- Restaurant floors
- Airplane hangars
- Entry and lobby areas<
- Creates a durable, seamless lining which conforms to any shape and size, fills holes.