Rhino TUFF STUFF is premium industrial coatings, it’s two-component, 100% solids (no VOCs, no solvents), exothermic, rapid curing, elastomeric polyurethane lining system.
TUFF STUFF is a thick “ grippy ” liner that provides maximum slip resistance for heavy industrial cargo whilst providing maximum protection against corrosion, dings and dents.
Rhino Tuff also acts as a potent electric insulation coating to prevent any electrical risks and the coating thickness from 1.5 mm to unlimited.
Rhino Linings unique features:
- Minimum of 3mm up to an unlimited thickness to meet the customer’s requirement.
- Fast curing time in 20 seconds
- Spray-on application creates a monolithic seamless lining, which conforms to any shape and size.
- Rubberised properties allow for application to surfaces to be vibration, expansion, contraction, movement, flexing, abrasion and impact.
- Good chemical resistance properties will suit harsh corrosion environments
- Bonds virtually to all substrates of any dimension, including all metals, concrete, wood and fibreglass.
- Stable working temperature from –40 °C to 79.4 °C.
- Waterproof Membrane, AS/NZ 4858:2004.
- Potable Water Membrane, AS/NZ 4020:2002.