RhinoGuard 2185 is a two-component, rapid curing, elastomeric polyurethane / polyurea hybrid membrane lining system. RhinoGuard 2185 contains predominantly Polyurethane technology with a small percentage of Polyurea technology added to produce a very robust but easy to spray membrane lining system. The addition of Polyurea technology provides enhanced moisture tolerance during application.
- Lining thickness varies based on application typically minimum of 3mm up to unlimited thickness in one application
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent impact resistance
- Excellent casting material
- Good noise reduction
- Excellent weather resistance
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Resistant to most common oils and chemicals
- UV stable
- Excellent protective lining for abrasion, impact and corrosion.
- Spray-on application creates a monolithic seamless lining, which conforms to any shape and size.
- Elastomeric properties allow for application to surface subject to extreme vibration, expansion, contraction, movement, flexing, abrasion and impact.
- Bonds virtually to all substrates of any dimension, including all metals, concrete, wood and fibreglass.
- Reduces noise from vibration and impact.
- Stable from –200C to 800C
- Ideal for pedestrian traffic and suitable for light vehicular traffic.
- Casting of wear plates, impact plates, chute liners, rollers, vibration isolation pads
- Additional slip resistance performance can be achieved with aggregate integrated into lining.
- Corrosion protection for steel substrates.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Sustained temperatures below –200C or above 800C.
- Application to high density polyethylene or thermo plastics.
- Immersion applications in chemicals