RhinoGuard 2185 is a two-component, elastomeric polyurethane/polyurea hybrid membrane lining system. Because the addition of Polyurea technology provides enhanced moisture tolerance during application. RhinoGuard 2185 contains predominantly Polyurethane technology to produce a very robust but easy to spray membrane lining system. It is 100% solids (no (VOCs, no solvents).
- Lining thickness varies based on application typically a minimum of 3mm up to unlimited thickness in one application
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent impact resistance
- Good noise reduction
- Excellent weather resistance and UV stability.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Resistant to most common oils and chemicals
- Excellent protective lining for abrasion, impact and corrosion.
- Spray-on application creates a monolithic seamless lining, which conforms to any shape and size.
- Elastomeric properties allow for application to surfaces subject to extreme vibration, expansion, contraction, movement, flexing, abrasion and impact.
- Bonds virtually to all substrates of any dimension, including all metals, concrete, wood and fibreglass.
- Reduces noise from vibration and impact.
- Stable from –200 °C to 80 °C.
- Ideal for pedestrian traffic and suitable for light vehicular traffic.
- Casting of wear plates, impact plates, chute liners, rollers, vibration isolation pads.
- Additional slip resistance performance can be achieved with aggregate integrated into the lining.
- Corrosion protection for steel substrates.